Call for Nominations // Rider-First Awards
San Francisco Transit Riders and Seamless Bay Area are honoring the region’s most committed people, places, and projects that are helping to make our transportation system a more enjoyable experience and we’d like your nomination. Who or what would you like to recognize for their work in creating a transportation culture that champions the experience of those who use it?
- Is there a project, station, or transit line that has gone above and beyond?
- A transit provider, driver, or fellow rider who has made your commute more enjoyable?
- A politician, advocate, or organization who has shown commitment and courage in championing ideas and policies that put the rider first?
- Government institutions or jurisdictions that have gone the extra mile?
- Transportation technologies or innovations that have pushed user-centric thinking?
- Or an entirely different achievement, unsung action, or random act of kindness that deserves recognition for its work in making our transportation system better for everyone.
The nomination process is simple. Provide us with a short story of why this person, place, or project is helping to create a better transit experience and from this list a jury of local transit stars will make a selection. Honorees will be awarded during the Rider-First Awards Party to be held on the last day of Transit Week - September 28th at 6:30pm.
To submit your nomination, click here.
Tickets to the Rider-First Awards Party will be sold at the event, but you can also purchase in advanced here.